This filter control is commonly used to filter datasets based on one specific field identified in the
Filter property. This is a single-field filter and allows only a single option to be selected when used on the Viewer. This is suitable for string-type fields (field identified for
Filter) with not so many options that also require only one value to be selected at a time.
To select an option, simply select the checkboxes corresponding the value. Only one option can be selected at a time.
Below are the fields that are specific to this control:
|Field||Description||Mandatory||Input Type||Constraints||Default Value|
|Initial Values||Determines the initial set or selected values upon loading in the Dashboard Viewer. This corresponds to the field selected for the “Filter” property.||Y||Select||One value can be selected. Available options are:
- None (all options are deselected)
- First (only the first displayed option is selected)
- Last (only the last displayed option is selected)
- All (all of the options are selected)
- Values (first element of comma-separated values entered in the field that appears below this property; spaces are allowed before and after the comma)